Google fonts are not working

Hi,

I am trying to built up a site and I am using Betheme child (the included child theme files from the download package).
When I am trying to change the font(s) and fontsizein the 'theme options' nothing is happening.....am I doing something wrong?

The url is www.depixelment.dk

Looking forward to hear from you.

All the best,
Christian

Comments

• Hi,

fonts does not work because something is probably wrong with your server. When we try to open http://depixelment.dk/wp-content/themes/betheme/style.php?ver=7.6 there is an error which is not related with theme. You can update theme via FTP to be sure that all files exist but we think this is a problem related with server.

Thanks!
  • Hi,

Thanks for your reply. 
    I have tried to update the theme via FTP but it is still not working. 
    I have contacted my web host to hear if they know that some server settings should block for this font option but this should not be a related problem to get this font option work.
    I guess, unfortunately, I have to find another theme to use.

Thanks!
  • If your admin won't be able to solve server issue, we recommend to change hosting because you will get more problems in the future.
  • Hi again,

I've sent your comment to my web host regarding this Google font issue being server related. 
    They have looked into this possible server related issue but can not find something which should block for using the Google Fonts in the theme option in your theme.
    Is there something else you think I can try/do before I consider my money wasted? Or could you be more specific regarding this problem related with server?

/C  
  • There could be many reasons why it does not work. Some servers are not configured properly for dynamic css but this is not the only reason. We are not server administrators so we don't know all those settings but if server is properly configured to be wordpress ready, then everything works as should be. If you want, you can try this trick in .htaccess as well http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/3081/problem-with-style-php-and-style-colors-php-file