I can't download the .xml files

Hi there,
I need to download the .xml files, but I can't. It says that my account on themeforest, or the item purshase is wrong...

I have copy/past the license directly and I am sure I know my user account lol 

License: 1333f03-729f-42f6-afae-ef7ee01da639
Account: Madamecognac

Thank you

Comments

• Well for everything, the License appear not to work, even to activate it in the theme options
  • And I have another problem,

I have been use Be theme for a long time, with many different web site, so I know the theme almost by heart, 

but now I can't even change the color of the theme by the "one color skin"

is that because the key isn't activated?
  • Can you explain what for you want to download .xml files and where you read that this is what you supposed to do? Please take a look at http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/1064/how-to-re-create-one-of-full-demo-pages-betheme-demo-data where everything was explained.
  • edited May 2015
    I don't need anymore the .xml I know, I have found everything by the time you answer me.

What about my other questions? I'm so loosing time right now...................

my license doesn't work... and I can't change the color of your theme, it stays the original color from the "Animals Theme"

thank you.
  • If you are not able to change colors, make sure you use "Custom" skin because custom colors works only with custom skin. What you mean "license does not work"? Because it is not clear.
  • I just figured out that is your "ANIMALS" demo the problem, 
    others demo works fine.

And the revolution sliders for "ANIMALS" too has a problem, It says:
    importing slider setings and data...
    Error: slider_export.txt does not exist!

And I can see a slider_export.txt in the .zip files....

Anyway, I'll change the demo, you should take a look for the animal's demom

Thanks
  • You're right. The problem is related with Be|Animal slider. We didn't saw it before. Of course this will be fixed with next update.