Responsive View Issue (Smartphones)

Hello there,

I have two questions:

1. how can I hide the colored space under the menu on smartphones?

As you can see on my site on mobile view under the search box there is an empty space which doesn´t look pretty nice:

http://www.n-tu.de

2. There is also a problem with displaying the last picture on homepage with icon and text responsive.

How can i fix that?

Comments

• Hi,

1. This is header background section. To remove this section on mobile devices, please use below css:
    @media only screen and (max-width: 479px) {
        body:not(.template-slider):not(.header-simple) #Header { min-height: 0 !important; }
    }
    2. It's because image is not tall enough. If you want this image to behave properly on mobile, you must upload larger height.
  • edited May 2015
    okay, thank you! the first one works!

2. i didn´t find an option at the item options to bound this picture/section on desktop if the image file is taller. Is it possible to have a taller picture on desktop but not show the whole size, but to have this size for the responsive view? do you know what i mean? :)
  • In accordance to point 2, we know what you mean but it is unfortunately not possible. We recommend to remove background images on mobile because this is the best choice in this case.