Product page customisation

Hi there,

I would like to customise the header of the product page to look like the rest of the pages as at the moment it doesn't have a header and the menu goes over the product and all the popups are coming behind the menu so you cannot close them. I also want to remove the additional information accordion at the bottom. How do I do that?

Best,
Daniel

Comments

• Hi Daniel,

you use transparent or simple header and that's how it works. So or you will use another header layout for subpages or you use below css:
    body.minimalist-header:not(.template-slider) #Header { min-height: 150px !important; }
    Thanks!
  • Thank you, this worked fine! How can I remove the Additional Information accordion at the bottom of a product page?
  • To remove accordion with additional information, please use below css:
    .woocommerce div.product div.summary .accordion { display: none; }
  • Thanks! At  the end of the day I will need an accordion but how can I make it collapsed by default and also to change its title? 
  • Also, is there an option so the button "Add to cart" is visible before selecting all the product options as this way is a bit confusing and people might not realise that they can directly make an order.
  • It is unfortunately not possible to collapse accordions by default on this page.

We do not have an option to show "Add to cart" button on default list page, but we can consider this while future updates.

Thanks!
  • OK, in this case can I replace the accordion with a vertical tab item which will be much easier to control.
  • No, this is not possible because products pages are not editable.