Number Questions + Mobile RTL bugs

Questions :

1- what this is it, and how i can remove it ?

2-i have space between menu header and page, i didnt find how to remove it?

Mobile RTL bugs

3- in RTL you read from right to left, so the right box is the first
but in mobile it show it LTR the left box first:

the problem same here

the web site:

Comments

• Hi,

1. This is sliding top area an can be removed under Theme options > Header & Subheader > Extras section.

2. This is header background section. To remove this section please activate Header | Minimalist option under Theme options > Header & Subheader > Header section.

3. This is unfortunately not possible. This is technically not possible to read content from left to right in responsive mode.

Thanks!
  • All others theme providers such as AVADA fixed this RTL issue with costume CSS code that I enter inside the theme.... and they fixed it on the next release for all other users.
    I bought a full RTL theme but actually this theme doesn't support RTL mode. Can you please handle it and fix it?
  • Example of code that i get from AVADA for this issue on AVADA theme:

.other-direction .fusion-flip-box-wrapper {
    float: right;
    }
  • What you sent, looks like the code for slider or something similar and for sure it is not what you ask for. The thing you ask for is technically not possible because the items we use on mobile devices are on 100% width. People except this width on mobile devices but it's unfortunately not possible to change their directions on mobile devices. You can use below css as you see what happen:
    .items_group .column { float: right; }