Custom "Show all" link

Hi!
Is it possible to have the "show all" link in single blog posts (and maybe other places, searches?) link to my own custom page instead of the page selected in WP Settings --> Reading?

(Or should I just hide stuff in css ...) :-)

Comments

• Hi,

if you don't want display "show all" button on blog page only, then you can do this with custom css only.
  • It was easy enough to remove with CSS, but it would be even better if the "Show all" link could be redirected to my custom blog page (that's only showing all of certain categories, not all) ... :-)
    (I'm only trying to prevent users from seeing/filtering authors and to keep them from messing with all categories, as we use posts for various purposes ...)

If I'd like to make my own "Show all"-link, can I insert some code on all blog single post pages from the theme options, or need I edit the files?
  • Setting navigation to same category and hiding author from filter seems sufficient, so I'm happy. :)
    Interestingly enough: if I select one certain category, none of the 3 posts in that category shows up ... The others work as expected.
  • Maybe these posts are not from this category and that's why does not show.
  • edited June 2015
    Well, yes, the posts are from this category, but I just found that the filter only filters per page. So if there are no posts from that category on my current page, I get no posts.
    (I took for granted that the filter worked for all posts, so I would get all posts/pages of a certain category if I selected that category.) Problem solved ... :)
  • Ok. Thanks for the info!