BeTheme - Finance - Custom CSS?

Hello;

I have a couple questions on BeTheme that I don't seem to find the answer when searching.

I had imported the Demo and setup most of my site. I was playing with colors and not getting it to work right so I pressed the Reset Default.. thinking that was just the colors and not all the theme settings.

I do not want to import the whole demo again and start setting up things from scratch and after a bit of playing around most of what I have I like. 

The main issue is the Quote Box and Call to Action box on the home page and sub page headers are not showing up anymore.

The code for them is:

<div class="quote_box">
<div class="inside">The smart investor must know the difference between what is temporarily undervalued and what is permanently undervalued.” </ br>- John Templeton</div>
</div>

For example. With the main recurring item of <div class="inside">

How can I add this class back so those items display correctly?

Also while I am writing the other minor thing would be removing the borders around tables like the Finance Demo has.

Finally smallest thing would be I want to change the color of the blue to another color in :

home_finance_pic_1.png
home_finance_icon_a.png
home_finance_icon_b.png
home_finance_icon_c.png

Is it possible to get the psd's so I can do it nicely? When I do it just by replacing the color in Photoshop it does not come out with clean lines.

Thank you in advance for all your help and great theme!

Craig

Comments

• Hi,

"Reset to Default" button reset all settings and before this action you have explanation of what will happened. So before confirming you should read this message because this clear all settings.

1. About Quote Box and Call to Action items, do you use html code instead of shortcode or muffin builder? Why? We don't think, html will work properly always.

2. Which border on Be|Finance you mean? Please show it to us.

3. If you will send us private message via contact form which is in the right bottom corner at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup we can check if we got psd files for these images.
  • Hi;

Thanks for the response and yes, I know I went through things to quickly late in the evening that messed it up.

Anyway.. I found what I needed by installed the finance demo on another practice / dev site I have and copied the custom css from the finance theme demo into my main site and it is good now.
  • Ok then :) We're glad to hear that you sorted it.