Remove Featured Image From subheader

Hi! How can I remove featured image from subheader ??

Comments

• Hi,

please send us url to page where you want to remove image from subheader.
  • http://www.jol-travel.com/packages/activities/hiking/pozar/ this is the link. I want to remove the background-image from subheader
  • but I would like this option to be affected on all pages
  • Please deactivate maintenance mode because we do not see the page.
  • Done! Check again. I also wanted to ask if it's possible to change background color to the second infobox on the right and also if I can change the tick icon (<li> icon)
  • Ok. So to remove this background image, please use below css:
    body:not(.template-slider) #Header_wrapper { background-image: none !important; }
    But if you want to change background color of 2nd Infobox you must play with custom classes for items and css. For each item you can set custom class name and then under Custom CSS section, you can type css to set colors.
  • Ok I got it! One last thing:  

As you can see my website is about tourist packages. I want each package to be as a portfolio item (cause I really like the categories filtering) but with a different template. However, I can't use visual composer within a portfolio item.

This is how i want a tourist package to looks like. But this is a page and not a portfolio item. I want exactly this lay out for a portfolio item. Each portfolio item has a big featured image on the top along with author and date information etc. I want to completely remove all of this and have the page look I saw you before as a portfolio item. Is this possible?

Thank you in advance.
  • Hey,

unfortunately some items does not work with VC because this plugin is not compatible with our solutions. So if you want to use portfolio items, you must use Muffin Builder tool instead.

Thanks!
  • edited June 2015
    Ok that's no problem but how can I remove the author/date info, social share and featured image keeping just the filtering tool ? I want a completely blank page with just the filtering tool and then I will make the rest of the page with muffin builder
  • Please send us url to page where from you want to remove this stuff and we'll tell you how to do this.
  • Check out this url for example: http://www.jol-travel.com/portfolio-item/sdfgsdfg/

I want to delete title, author/date, share buttons, featured image everything leaving a blank page which I am going to build with muffin builder. 
  • Ok. So to remove all these details, please use below css:
    .post-meta .author-date { display: none !important; }
    .single-photo-wrapper .share_wrapper { display: none !important; }
    .single-portfolio .single-photo-wrapper { display: none !important; }
  • edited June 2015
    Hi again... there is another issue I have, hopefully the last one....

I wanted to ask if I could make columns using muffin builder exactly as I can do with visual composer. I mean, can I have two seperated sections in the same row being able to put different items in each one? To be more specific what I want is to build a page with two main sections. The right one is going to be used like a sidebar inside the page with custom items of muffin builder and the left one will be the main content. 

Below you can see two screenshots of muffin builder and visual composer. I want to make with muffin builder exactly what I did with visual composer.

As you can see in the visual composer screenshot I have two columns left/right which are seperated with different styling and different items etc. However as you can see in the screenshot of muffin builder I try to do exactly the same but it is not possible cause I can just have one section per row.

Is there any way to do with muffin builder what I did with visual composer as it comes about columns and sections? Hope you understand what I'm trying to do :D

• At this moment it is not possible but we work on new version of Muffin Builder and in the newest one this should be possible.
  • Do you know when is it going to be released? And also, is it going to be included in BE theme updates ?
  • As we wrote above, we don't know yet because we work on it and we still don't know what options will be added.