page stylings

Hello,

I'm working with Be Language School, had the site almost completed, made a couple of revisions to copy points on the home page and notice that my pages lost all of their styling. Not sure what I did....tried loading the demo files again...and of course I ended up with doubles. I'm working local (MAMP) and I do have screen grabs just not sure how I can get them to you to review, can supply a url since it's on my desktop. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Tony

Comments

• Hi Tony,

if your site is not live, it is not possible to look at your site. When will be live, we can have a look on it.

Thanks!
  • Still working on the site on my local drive. Did get the styling back, but now cannot edit pages within the Muffin builder. For example, if I wanted to delete an items, I click the delete button on the far right of green"add Item" strip. It does delete, so I will click update page to save the delete...and then view page changes, the item is still there. I refresh page, item still their. I click back on edit page, the item I just tried to delete is back...it's like it never deleted. What could be causing this. It not just deleting in muffin builder, also adding items, I'll add something to the page...and it doesn't remain, it defaults back to how it was before my change. for some reasons, my changes are not saving now.

• Hello, I've updated to the latest BeTheme. Now I can't fix the header, using classic, which is now wanting to push my main menu to the left, instead of right where it needs to be. I tried reinstating in the headers section, but none of the Muffin Builder changes are saving. Does you theme not work with in a local developmental environment like MAMP? Need help please
  • Would love to go live with the site, but still needs to be developed. The site was working up to Friday the 5th, that's when I noticed nothing working. Once again any help would be appreciated.
  • But how can we help if the site is not live? Can you tell us? We can't because it's your local environment. We'll be able to have a look on it only if site will be online.
  • Great, I'll see what I can do on my end to get the muffin builder working. If I work in visual builder, would that be a smooth transition without changes to my files/
  • meant Visual composer, instead of muffin builder.
  • Muffin Builder is completely different than VC so it won't be quick to move all these pages onto new builder.