Can't replace Subheader Image on a few pages

For some reason i can't seem to replace the subheader image associated with a few pages in a site. I've removed the Subheader Image value from the default "http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/translator/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/home_translator_slider_bg.jpg" and set a new image in the be-theme options. This works for all pages except for a few.

In fact any options i look to change on the page whether showing a subheader etc, don't stick. I update the page and the options are the same regardless of what is done. Any advice? Something cached? I've logged out, cleared history and cache and tried in other browsers and still these couple pages will not let me remove the default image or change options...

Please advise. Thanks

Comments

• This issue seems related to cloning pages or even importing template short code in Muffin Builder. Page options become unable to be edited after cloning or using the template function.

I've confirmed this by rebuilding a page from scratch and been able to modify page options in that scenario. Using a cloned page or importing template or content form another page seems to lock up those page options so they can no longer be modified...

Thoughts?
  • Hi,

this problem is probably related with limits on server side. If pages got larger amount of content, then some options may not be saved. In this case, you must contact with host admin because max_input_vars variable must be increased. Default is 1000 while should be 10000 if you build larger pages.