Need to change Header Cart Icon to custom png

I read through the comments and saw that changing the Header Cart Icon can only be done by modifying theme options, which you don't recommend. However, I need to do it.

You wrote:

"This can be done only in includes/header-top-area.php file" to answer one question and

"In functions/theme-shortcodes.phpfileplease find line which looks like below: $output .= '<a href="'. $link .'" class="button button_left button_theme button_js"><spanclass="button_icon"><i class="icon-basket"></i></span><span class="button_label">'. $link_title .'</span></a>'; and replace icon-basket name icon with your own." in another.

I want to replace the Header Cart with a small png I made:      image

The link is: http://a0d.7d8.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/amazon-cart.png

Could you let me know where I can add this link in the theme functions and how the code should look? I want the number next to the shopping cart to still appear. Thanks!

Comments

• Hi,

unfortunately we do not offer code modifications so if you want to replace current icon with own image, you must contact with your site developer if you don't know how to do this. We do not offer it and recommend because sooner or later code modifications bring the problems and all you do is at your own risk.

Thanks for understanding!