Color questions (lose ends)

Hi,

I’m almost where I want to be with my site using this theme. I have some small loose ends i hope you can help me with. They al relate to this website:

http://www.newmanagementcarousel.nl/

Color Questions

• ·      How can i change the color of a text logo? Also my text logo consists of three words. Is there a way to make the first 2 words a different color than the third?
  • ·      I use IT service theme. In the original there a box on the top with “hire us”. How can I change the font color and the color of the box/lines around hires us?
  • ·      How can I change the colors of the heading and the content of the ‘our team option’? The basic is white in the IT services theme but I’m working with a white background so…that’s not an option…J
  • ·      How can I change the color of the “ in the block quote?
  • ·      On the top page I us and updated version of the IT services slider. I can change everything in th revolution slider option instead of the read box at the bottom (see my website) which now shows “under construction” and will later on read “ subscribe”.  I want to change the background color of the that box. When I try to use the the ‘edit style’option under layer general parameters I can change it, save it but on screen it does not change. When I than go back the setings under layer general parameters it shows the old unchaged colorcoding again…help?

Please supply css coding if possible.

Other questions

• ·      I’m using the IT services theme. Could you tell me how I can remove the BE logo which is sometimes positioned on some pages as some sort of ‘pin’?
  • ·      How can I remove and update the grey page at the bottom which displays tems like search archive etc.
Hope you can help!:-) thanks in advance

Comments

• Hi,

1. To change logo color, please use below css:
    .text-logo #logo { color: #000 !important; }
    But if you want to set different colors for different words, you must play with html for text logo section.

2. You can change it's color with below code:
    #Top_bar a.button.action_button { color: #000 !important; border: 1px solid #000 !important; }
    3. We do not understand which section or page you mean exactly.

4. This is an image http://newmanagementcarousel.nl/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/home_itservice_quote.png so you must replace current image with your own.

5. To change this box, you must play with custom css for slider because it does not come from theme.

6. To remove logo completely, you can use below css:
    #Top_bar .logo { display: none !important; }
    7. It's widgets section. You can remove all these widgets under Appearance > Widgets section.

If you want more css modifications, please take a look at http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#theme-customizations where we explained this.
  • thx this has solved most of my problems.

regarding point three
    • with point three i meant the heading of the 'our team item' you can choose on a page. Could you explain to me how I can change the color of the heading of that item...now its white and that doesn't fit a white back ground:-) do you have css for that? see www.newmanagementcarousel.nl there are currently no names visable above the team pictures because the names are on white with a white background
  • Ok, we got it now. You can change these colors with below css:
    .team h4 { color: #000 !important; }