Description field not visible in Firefox

hi,

I move the description field under the big image on single product but now it is not visible on firefox but i can see it on google chrome.

The url is:

Can you guys help me out on this one please.

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

how exactly you moved this description?
  • Hi,

From the code...

From single product content template..i took the code that displays the description from the right column and paste it in the left column under the product image.
  • And this is a reason why it does not work. We recommend to go back to original files because what you did won't work unfortunately.
  • Hi,

Does it makes sense? I guess not...it is showing up in chrome and not firefox so you sure that your theme is not flexible enough to take tiny customizations like that?

It would be really helpful if you can please be a bit more helpful than that.

I mean how is it possible that a line of code is working in one column and not working in other column.

Thanks
  • Yes, that makes sense. If you modified theme files and now works in one browser but in other does not work, it means you did something wrong. And because we do not offer files modifications, we recommend to go back to original files. But if you want to modify theme, you should contact with site developer because you definitely did something wrong. You should notice that if you changed something in the code, does not mean that you did it correct if it works under Chrome only. Different browsers render different elements completely different way and that's why you got this problem. Anyway, we looked on your site once again and when we deactivate overflow for description, description appear but other problems come what you can see on http://snag.gy/6NE5P.jpg

This means that you did it wrong definitely and you need much more modifications then you think. That's why we recommend to contact with website developer.

Thanks for understanding!