Issue with long TEXT LOGO on mobile

Hi there and thanks for your time :)

I am having an issue with longer TEXT LOGO content displaying awkwardly on mobile.

Please see the image below, is there a way to perhaps hide the text logo underneath the mobile menu.
The image is taken from 'studiopress.com/responsive' and acurately reflects what I see on my iphone 5 & 6 :)

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Hi,

please send us url to your site and we'll have a look on it.
  • edited June 2015
    OK got the site online so you can check this, thanks very much for taking the time to look at it for me :)

I must say, I've have purchased other themes from you but this one is fantastic :) Just love the builder.

• Ok. So you can increase logo height on mobile with below css:
    @media only screen and (min-width: 480px) and (max-width: 767px) { #Top_bar #logo { height: 120px !important; } }
    @media only screen and (max-width: 479px) { { #Top_bar #logo { height: 170px !important; } }
    Your access details were removed because it's public section and everyone see them. We recommend to change them now.
  • Hi I placed the CSS you gave me in: 'Custom CSS & JS' section

It does not seem to have any effect, I still see the same error as in my attached image above?
  • Really? So probably it's because of cache or you did something wrong because we tested above css's and both works fine. Please remember us what was the url to site where you pasted this code and we'll check.