Media Grid/Media Gallery Created By Visual Composer Will Not Appear Once Pasting Code In A Column

edited June 2015 in Visual Composer
Hello,

I have created a media grid with around 50 images to place on my website using the visual composer; however, I would like to place the media grid into a column via muffin builder so that I can add a tiled background image that will show on the sides of the media grid in addition to the custom background placed inside the grid by the visual composer. The visual composer created a code for the media grid in the page's text body, which does not allow for customization of the background (it leaves the background on the website white)- so I have copied and pasted the code created by visual composer into a column so that I can add this custom background into the column with the media grid inside it. The grid will have the background I need in the preview; however, once published it does not show up in the column. When I leave the code in the pages main body text, the grid is just doubled up on the page - one in the column with the custom background and one on a white background under the column created by the visual composer. Please advise as to how I can have a image grid gallery with a custom background around it by having it in a column by the muffin builder.
I hope this makes sense! Is this a plugin clash or is it a glitch with visual composer or muffin builder?

Comments