Nav Menu

edited July 2015 in Theme support
Hi, I would like to know how to create a transparent menu like the one here: http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/bikerental/

I created one by using the "transparent" and "minimalist" options, but there seems to be a big padding on top of it that prevents it from looking like the one shown above. 

Also, how can I make the nav links appear from right to left like on the example?

Thank you!

Comments

• Hi,

for this site we set Transparent header style and under Theme options > Menu & Action Bar > Menu section we set option to align menu items to right side. Also on our side, we used "Slider" behind header because this is how "Transparent" style works. On your site, you don't have slider and that's why content goes behind header and it does not look good.

Thanks!
  • I would like to use content instead of a slider. I don't need a slider. Is there any way to make the transparent nav menu look as good and as close to the top as the one shown on the example here? http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/bikerental/

Thank you :)
  • No, it is not possible because this is how transparent works. The thing you ask for is not a transparent anymore. So if you want to change this behavior, please use other header style. On our demo we used slider because this header style was created especially for pages with slider.
  • I tried using this CSS snippet and it aesthetically worked: 

div#Top_bar {
    top: 25px;
    }

I don't want it to target every single nav menu that I use on my site, only that specific one. Is there any way to modify the snippet to target only that specific nav menu?

Thank you!

URL: ferworks.wpengine.com
  • Sorry but we do not understand. For which specific nav menu you want to use it?
  • I would only like the snippet to target the nav menu currently in use on this page: ferworks.wpengine.com

Thank you!
  • Snippet of code for homepage nav menu only? Because we are still not sure.