Pop Out Page Option

I don't believe there is, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing it. Is there an option to make a pop out page? Basically, you can click on an image, and instead of linking to a new page, a page pops up with words and at least one image. I know that the "image" option let's you zoom in on a picture, but I need more options. Does this exist yet? If not, I can suggest it.

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi,

we got popup shortcode so this may do what you need. Popup shortcode can be found under []+ button which is in default wordpress editor. This shortcode looks as below:
    [popup title="Title" padding="0" button="0"]<a href="#">link</a> some text[/popup]
  • Thank you. Two more questions. I'd like this pop out to come from an image that I have on the page. So I want to replace the Caption portion of the image form with this link so that you can click on the image and it pops out. Also, can I insert an image inside the pop out window along with the text that's already there? Basically, I don't want the pop out link on the page. I want it to pop out from another BeTheme content builder piece, and I want it to include shortcode for an image.

thanks!

• Sorry but this is not possible. The only possible solution we gave you already above.

Thanks for understanding!