Issues in IE9

Hi,

We have problema with theme in IE9.

Please, can you se the web site aedv.es?? The theme doesn't work.

We need fix it as soon as possible.

Best regards

Comments

• Hi,

what exactly does not work? Any screenshots? We also checked your html code and as we see, you got some errors there what could be the reason of what happen in IE9.

Thanks!
  • Hi,

Which are the errors?

You can see the home, the first element after slider, is a content tabs. In IE9, does not works.

The text in slider, does not style.

We will check all the web for search something wrong, for the moment, we only see this.

How can we fix it?

Best Regards
  • We mean html errors in the code. Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check these errors. Please fix them first.
  • Sorry, we do not change the original html code, only instal some plugin, however, I deactivate all plugin and see some error, and active the theme's plugin and have the same error.

Which are the errors? Please, I only see that theme dose not work, only with external plugin. I don't see errors in HTML that affect. Can you tell me more about errors?

Best regards.
  • Looks like these errors are related with plugins. So you should deactivate all plugins and check if you still see the problem. However we checked your site in IE9 and we do not see anything wrong on our side so probably does mistakes in html does not matter. Will be great if you can show on on screenshot how looks this problem on your side.
  • Hi, I deactivated all plugin, as I told you in the before reply " I deactivate all plugin and see some error, and active the theme's plugin and have the same error." didn't work.

You can see the picture: image

The tabs does not work. Please, we need fix it.

Regards.

• As we wrote previously, on our side it works. However we checked your console to be sure and we noticed that you got errors in console what you can see on http://pasteboard.co/21wTxftQ.png

Because those errors are not related with theme at all, you must look for a problem somewhere else because this could be the reason why it does not work properly on your side.