Problem with Revolution Slider demo

edited July 2015 in Revolution Slider
Howdy,

I would like to ask you for your help.
I have a problem with Revolution Slider installation.

I import Demo Mechanic with Attachments successfully. Demo is imported - until now everything is OK and running well.

Then I go to Install plugins section, I install Revolution Slider and I activate it in Modules section. 
And then I go to Revolution slider section, I try to Import mechanic.zip from the demo folder - everything is imported successfully.

But when I check front page, I cannot see slider, effects are not running, some sections on webpage are not visible.
Before slider install effects were running normally.
Please check final result: http://pneu3.reklamamk.sk/

Could you help me with this issue please?

Comments

• Hi,

this sounds like the problem is with revolution slider files itself. We recommend to update plugin's files via FTP to be sure that all files were imported properly.
  • edited July 2015
    Dear,

Than you for your reply. Could you just let me know which file should I copy via FTP?
    When I open revolution-slider-demo folder there are 3 zip files and one folder:
    Files: homepage.zip, splash.zip and pageshop.zip and folder demos

But I cannot find any file which can be a plugin.

There should be some  revslider.zip file but I cannot find it...
    Could you help me also with this please?
  • Well I have already found out what was wrong...
    Revolution Slider has a conflict with module W3 Total Cache

So when I deactivated W3 Total Cache module - then Revolution Slider is working properly
  • This must be something else for sure because on our demos we also use Revolution Slider with W3Total Cache and all is fine. This could be something wrong between W3Total Cache and server settings or something completely else.