Second Licence purchasing - change licence code?

Hi!
i purchased and used be theme for a website, everything is fine.

Then i decided to build another additional website, also with the be theme.
I used the same download package as the previous site.
Therefore i need to purchase the template again because a licence is only valid for one site, correct?

What do i need to change on the new website when i have purchased a second licence of the theme?
Any licence code?

Comments

• Hi,

yes, exactly. You must purchase new license because one license can be used for one site/domain only. You don't need to change anything. Just download package and install the same way as 1st time.

Thanks!
  • So i need to remove the theme after purchasing a second licence? A normal update by replacing the files on fileserver is not enough?
  • No, you don't need to remove all files if you want to update theme files. To update current files, you can simply overwrite them via FTP.
  • As i already mentioned, the new site is using the template files of the existing licence.
    I want to purchase an additional licence, what do i need to change then? is the licence key or purchase code stored somewhere?
  • No, there is nothing like that so you don't need to change any license key or purchase code. You must only buy additional license.