Contact Form 7 Layout

Hello,

Can you please tell me the code to use to design my contact form like this...

First Name Box     Email Box
Subject Box
Message Box

I am assuming I need to add some column one-half code, but I'm not 100 % sure how.

Comments

• Can you please also tell me how to get the text inside the box? And how to make sure the boxes are responsive on all devices.
  • Hi,

you must wrap cf7 fields into column shortcodes. But we do not understand the rest of your questions because text inside boxes can be set under CF7 and if you don't know how to do this, please read CF7 documentation http://contactform7.com/
  • If you go to BeFinance contact us page, you will see an en example of what I am talking about about.

The contact form has 
    Two boxes (First name and e-mail)
    One Box (Subject)
    One Box (Message)

My question is, how do I create a form like that and customize the colors?
  • We already explained how to do this above. But if you still don't know what columns shortcodes are, you should create wordpress test installation, install CF7 plugin and import this demo to check how this was exactly done.
  • In this comment here

You were able to provide coding. I went to the link you referenced an it does not provide coding. I will figure it out, I guess
  • So if you saw this topic then we do not understand where the problem is. If in this topic, div got class one, it means content is full width. If you want to split on half, then you should have 2 div's with one-second class. But because you mix different elements, you should create test installation as we wrote above because this will be much easier and faster for you to get the answer on many questions. You can import any demo you want in a few seconds and right after that you see how things were made. We would like to learn you something, not just give ready code. Of course, we can give you the code which is:
    <div class="column one-second">[text* your-name placeholder "Your name"] </div>
    <div class="column one-second">[email* your-email placeholder "Your e-mail"] </div>
    <div class="column one">[text your-subject placeholder "Subject"] </div>
    <div class="column one">[textarea your-message placeholder "Message"]</div>
    <div class="column one">[submit "SEND A MESSAGE"]</div>
    but this is not a good way to learn.
  • edited July 2015
    You are right! Sorry for all the back and forth. I will take more time and be patient to figure it out based on the feedback you give.

Thank you for your kindness and patience

I apologize if I came off as rude. 
  • No problem :) We understand of course.