Header

edited July 2015 in Theme support
Hi, I was wondeirng if you could help me remove the line that appears next to the nav menu links.

Also, I was wondering if you could help me add a green line below the links like the one shown in this example: http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/itservice/ I already tried menu>style but none of the options work except "highlight".

Lastly, would it be possible to prevent the logo on the sticky header to automatically resize? I noticed that it is displayed smaller than its real size.

Thank you :)

Comments

• Hi,

1) Which lines you mean? We do not see any.

2) For your current header it's not possible.

3) To increase height of sticky header, please use below css:
    #Top_bar.is-sticky { height: 100px !important; }
    #Top_bar.is-sticky .menu_wrapper .menu > li > a { padding: 35px 0 !important; }
    #Top_bar.is-sticky .logo { padding-top: 20px !important; }
  • 1. Im reffering to this line (it's a little light): 

2. Why isn't it possible in my sticky header but it is possible on the one on the example?

3. Thank you! Would it be possible to prevent the logo on the sticky header to automatically resize? I noticed that it is displayed smaller than its real size.

Thank you :)
  • 1. Please send us url to site where you got these lines and we'll have a look.

2. For some header types those lines can be used but for some not. In your case it is not possible.

3. You can increase logo for sticky but the whole bar will be increased as well what is not good from UX side.
  • 1. Here is my URL once again (sticky header)

2. Would you mind being more specific? I would like to understand better how the theme works in that regard

3. I have already increased the sticky header to about 80px height and looks good :) I only need to make the logo appear with its regular size like it does on the regular header (the transparent one in my case). I would appreciate if you could tell me how to do this :)

Thank you!
  • 1. .header-transparent #Top_bar .menu > li > a span { border: 0 !important; }

2. It means that different header styles got different layout. That's why this border works with some header types and with some not.

3. If you increased sticky header already, then you can increase logo with below css:
    #Top_bar.is-sticky #logo img { max-height: 60px !important; }