Social media icons in footer

edited July 2015 in Theme support
Hi there,

I tried the Action Bar to turn on but still is not there on the top , but what i really want is the social media on footer.  Anyway my theme it seem a bit broken I tried to add scroll to top and it has the e-mail in it and socials icons wont display in the footer :/, please help I love the theme but need the social media icons :///   

I fill in the links for socials and still not showing is it something to do with wordpress multisite , maybe ?

Many thanks

Iva

Comments

• I already fixed it they had different color...:) ... But my menu instead of being transparebt is now solid color. can you please tell me how to fix the color?:))))

Many many thanks

Iva:)
  • I solved it .:) One more thing how can I add footer border please like you have it on demo :)

• Hi,

we're glad to see that you sorted most of your needs. What footer border you mean? Please explain and we'll help you.
  • edited July 2015
    Hi I mean that one in pr_demo little line with little logo in the middle above footer, but I think it might be picture in accordion section..?

Also,  I like the gallery short code  [gallery columns="2" link="file" ids="39,40,41,37" style="flat"]

How do I get the pictures ID's, please?

Yo and when loading video background....I have black background for a second before the video loads..can you please advise me why ?

Many thanks Muffingroup,

Iva
  • 1. For this line we used below css:
    #Footer .widgets_wrapper {
        background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) url("http://betheme.muffingroupsc.netdna-cdn.com/be/pr/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/home_pr_footer_border.png") no-repeat scroll center 50px;
        padding: 100px 0 20px;
    }
    2. You must hover on image under "Media" section and in the bottom section you have link to image where ID is.

3. Probably video is large and your server needs time to load this video. That's why you got this background before.

• thx so much! ;)

I love the theme its awesome !!

thank you !

• well so sorry , I don't have this ID's do I missing plugin ?

• Oh no so sorry stupid. I got it. Of course !
    haha

THX
  • Great :) We're glad to see that you found it.