Social icons removal

Hi

I would like to know how can I remove some of the social icons (bottom social menu). They are all visible online and still don’t have any link.

Thanks!

Comments

• I'm not using WPML with String Translation addon, so there must be some other way to solve this.

On Betheme Options/Social, all fields are still empty (Facebook, Pinterest and so on...). Still all social icons appear in the bottom action social bar. There must be another way to delete them: in section Footer / Copyright & Social Bar - you can only hide footer section where copyrights and social icons are. I don't want to delete the whole bar, just to remove some icons.

• Ok. So if you don't use this plugin, please send us url to site where this happen.
  • www.target-extreme.com
  • As we see, you use Be|WebDesign demo. For this pre-made layout we used Muffin Builder to create footer. So if you want to modify footer and social icons, you must play with Muffin Builder tool.
  • I've tried to play with Muffin Builder but I cannot edit/modify footer or social icons there. I've opened every field and tried to look for a footer option somewhere and couldn't find anything...

Where is it in Muffin Builder exactly? I could only find Footer in Muffin Options but there you can't remove any social icon.

I would like to know if you could help me with an issue that you brought up in your message above: I am a content marketing expert, not exactly a web developer. In a couple of months I will hire a web programmer. Untill then, I would like to use Webdesign demo, in order to help me, temporarily.

Should I not be using webdesign demo?

Thank you once again.

• Muffin Builder is the builder tool for pages which is available under "Page options" section while you create/edit pages.
  • I know where Muffin Builder is. What I don't know is where can I edit Footer playing with that tool. Footer is not a option there.

Should I not be using Be|WebDesign demo? Does this make it some kind of a problem?

Thanks.
  • edited July 2015
    You're definitely right. We were wrong because we missed demos. For this demo, footer was made with widgets and you can change them under Appearance > Widgets section where footer sections are. Sorry for that mistake.