Homepage Lost, all other pages work fine

I have no idea how my home page got demolished by visual composer. I lost my social media icons along with the google map.

But most importantly where is the Revisions ??

I need this back up, the client is expecting it to go live and its been a lot of work putting this together.

Comments

• Hi,

as far as we know VC does not have revisions. Also we have no idea where you lost the content and what happen because we are not your website developer and we have no idea what someone did.

Thanks for understanding!
  • No problem. I'm the one working on it, but I understand is hard to know what happens when it comes to the jobs. 

I found the revisions but I couldn't go back. I have to recreate that content.

Other wp sites i work with have givent me this. REVISIONS but I cant find this at all under this template.

• We are not sure what could happen between Revisions and VC because we are not the author of this plugin. But if you ask about the Muffin Builder, then you should know that our builder is not compatible with revisions. We only believe in backups on servers. So if you lost something, you should contact with your admin because maybe he got backups and can give them to you.
  • Thank you.