Installation issues

Hi,

I bought your theme yesterday and i am having problem installing it.
below is the error that i have being having...

i installed using both (through dashboard and ftp) methods but i got the same result.

please help

On the other hands your guys a Wizards your themes are so nice.

Comments

• Hi,

as we see, you may have incomplete files or there is something wrong with WAMP configuration. But because we are not server experts, we don't know what exactly could be the issue. We recommend to update theme files and wordpress first but if this won't help, then you must look for a problem on WAMP side.

Thanks!
  • Hello,

I have been using same WAMP Server with some other themes till now so i don't think the WAMP is the problem. 

I downloaded the files (55mb plus) again but same problem... for some reasons the folder name is written in light green colour. is this normal?

I am using Wordpress V4.2
  • But we don't think so that this is theme problem. Hundred of people use this theme every day without problem and we are sure that this problem is not related with theme at all. Maybe your problem is related with missing stylesheet because you are trying to install whole package downloaded from themeforest? More details about this you can read on http://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048/support
  • I Fixed it..

I made the following statement in my second comment

".. for some reasons the folder name is written in light green colour. is this normal?"
    that is the problem wordpress could not access the files because it was encrypted.
    I decrypted it and all works good

I honestly appreciate your quick response 

• Thanks for the details about this issue.