How to hide title on portfolio

edited July 2015 in Portfolio
Hi is there anyway to hide this title on our portfolio page?

Comments

• We have tried a number of different things but when tryng to remove it from the portfolio it removes it from the single blog posts too which is something we do not want to happen
  • Hi,

please send us url to this page and we'll tell you how to remove the titles.

Thanks!
  • But as we see, this is single post page. You asked how to remove title from single portfolio page. So what exactly you want to do? Remove title from post page or portfolio page? Because the link you sent above links to single post.
  • edited July 2015
    Hi again,

The issue seems to be that php files for the portfolio and blog share resources. i.e. if I 'show title' from Blog settings in BeTheme options, this is the result on the Portfolio page. Then, if I hide the Title globally, I don't get a title on my Blog posts.

Kind regards,
    Russ
  • Just to be clear (my colleague posted the initial requests)...

I need the titles on my individual blog posts to appear, but I don't want the same title displayed on a portfolio page.

Thanks,
    Russ
  • So what is the url to SINGLE PORTFOLIO PAGE so we can have a look and give you custom css? Because for us it looks like you modified theme a lot a that's why got a problems now.
  • An example single portfolio link is http://nutcrackerdesign.tk/portfolio-item/speech-direct-logo-design/

But that's not the page I have the issue with. That page is fine. The issue is on the page my colleague first set you.

Russ

• The site, your college sent is single post page. We are really confused about what you ask for so we give you css to remove title from single post page because we have no idea what else you want to do:
    .single-post .post-header .title_wrapper { display: none !important; }
  • We worked it out. Sorry to confuse you.

Russ
  • For the record, we used the exact Page ID in the CSS eg:
    #post-637 > div.section.section-post-header > div > div.column.one.post-header > div.title_wrapper > h1 { display: none; }

Kind regards,
    Russ
  • Great :) We're glad to see that you sorted it out!
  • HI Guy's
    I would also like your assistance on this topic.

I would like to remove the title, author info from all my custom post type, this information is not required or desired on these posts.

here is a post link, your assistances is gratefully appreciated

This site is under development so I can implement any suggestions

Thank you all 
  • @shrab You can remove those details with below css:
    .single.single-listing .post-header { display: none !important; }
  • Hi,
    Thank you for the details, I apologies for sounding less than knowledgeable but where do I apply this code?
  • @shrab Each css should be under Theme options > Custom CSS & JS > Custom CSS section.
  • Hi BeTheme,
    this works perfectly, in fact to perfectly.... Sorry to be a pain but This code has removed the header from all my pages as I requested but I now find that I have a layout issue in the Blog page and need to add padding to the top of 150 px to avoid clashing with the menu item, could you please advise (again)

PS, Always worth mentioning the Theme is Awsome!!!! Thank you for creating it and sharing it with the World!
  • Here are a couple of screen shots to help demo my problem.imageimage
  • On those screenshots, looks like you are using transparent header style. This is how this header type works so we do not see anything wrong here. If you don't want the content to start at the top, you should use different header type for inner pages or if you will send us url to example page where content start from the top, we'll see if it's possible to move the content somehow with css.