Media Library Gone, Clients Gone, Pages Are Now Posts?

Ok - I had my site hidden behind the "under construction" page since April.

I come back to site today for the first time since April to work on it AND:

My Media Library is empty, My Menu is gone, all Clients are gone, all Pages are gone, and the pages I once had are now Posts?????  All kinds of weird Posts.

I've touched nothing since April.

I updated to WP 4.2.2 today and all plugins.

The Be Theme version is still 6.8

Should I update Be Theme now?  I can't export my Home Page for back up because it is no longer a Home Page - it is a Post.

What do I do?  Would you like credentials so that you can look inside my site???

i can't show this site publicly, the client does not want this publicly visible now.

Please reply.  This was months of work and I'm upset.  I touched nothing.

The site is futurecross.com  - how can I send you log-in credentials?

Thank you.

Comments

• Also - I have two more sites I was wanting to develop on Be Theme this month and next, but now I am very worried about the stability of this theme.  Please help me.
  • Update:

I updated the Be | Theme to its newest version and this has not solved the problem.

How can my Pages have turned into Posts and how can the "Home "Post" still call up all graphics when the Media Library is empty?

Again, I touched nothing since this was a working site and my host provider is 1&1 - there have been no changes in hosting, to my database, nothing.

It is very scary to leave a site two months ago and then look at it two months later and it is 'scrambled' - you can't say its my hosting provider etc. because I touched nothing.

Any ideas?  Reasons?  Can you look?

Thanks
    Geoff

• Hi Geoff,

we guarantee that this is not because of theme for sure. This sounds like your wordpress files are corrupted. We recommend to re-install wordpress theme files but please do this via FTP only.