Responsive menu and navigation broken

hello! :)

I made some one-page website, work adress:

everything was OK until i make version for mobiles - i have duplicate the section. First copy is hidden for mobiles and the second copy is hidden for desktop and tablet - that's works. Website change it selfs on mobile - WRD worsk fine. The problem is that the main menu stop worked in mobile wersion of website and the arrow navigation doesn't work at all at any wersion.  Why? :(

Last qestion - where in BE Theme is option to disable that widget / dorp down top grey - widondow :

Comments

• Hi,

Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check how many html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine. But sliding top can be deactivated under Theme options > Header & Subheader > Extras section.

Thanks!
  • Hi! 

thx for answare. 

I fix the error but that did not help for enything. After that i figure that if the  section navigation up and down (< >) concerns acctualiy the neigbor section than the section are in wrong order. My old bulid was
    1. section - hidden for mobile
    1. section - hidden for deskopt and tablets
    2. section - hidden for mobile
    2. section - hidden for deskopt and tablets
    i have change that order now is like this:
    1. section - hidden for mobile
    2. section - hidden for mobile
    1. section - hidden for deskopt and tablets
    2. section - hidden for deskopt and tablets

and now the <> up down section navigation work fine, but still top menu does nos working at mobile view in smartphones. Works only at desktop and tablet :(

Any suggestions... please?
  • We have checked your menu on mobile devices and all works fine. We do not see any problems now.