Be theme multi language setup

I've observed some challenges in the translation process(from english to arabic), particularly with global sections such as the header and footer not being translated into Arabic. Is this indeed the case? Additionally, I need to incorporate Arabic text into the menu on the English version of our webpage. Could you please advise the possibility of the same.

Comments

• Hi,

if you built header and footer with templates, you have to translate those templates into each language (of course if you are using WPML plugin).

• I need to incorporate Arabic text into the menu on the English version of our webpage. Is this possible?

• Hi,

Can you explain in more detail what you want to achieve, please?

Thanks

• I need to create a website in english and arabic. From your previous answer I understood using WPML plugin I can translate webpages from English to Arabic including header and footer. But my question is on a webpage(in english), as you can see in the image below I have added my company name Technity Systems international Trading & Services on the left side, I need to display the same name in arabic on the right side as well. is that possible?

• You can add a new menu item with the Arabic text.

Best regards