Revolution Slider thumbnail sizes after update

Hi

I'm developing a website based on BeBusiness and have just updated the theme to 9.1 and Revolution Slider to 5.0.2.

After updating the slider some styling has been lost on the slider thumbnails and navigation arrows. This is a minor issue, however, the thumbnails are being resized to 320x200. The slider settings have not changed - thumbnail sizes are set to 200x80 and the images I've used are 200x80 and displayed perfectly prior to updating the theme & slider.

Can you tell me how to fix this issue please?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

as far as we know, while recent updates, we changed only sizes for portfolio items what you can see under functions/theme-functions.php file where add_image_size() functions are. We did not changed anything related to Revolution Slider so we do not understand which settings you mean. If something has been changed inside rev slider, it means plugin's author did this change.

Thanks!
  • Hi

When you update your BeBusiness demo you will see the same issue. 

It's the thumbnails that appear in the bottom left corner of the slider when you hover over it. 

The thumbnail size is set within the slider config (200x80) and it hasnt changed from the earlier version. The image used for the thumbnail is the same size (200x80) as the setting, but the theme is generating its own thumbnail and over riding the slider setting.

The image uploaded in the slider is 'industrial-thumb.jpg' but the image displayed is 'industrial-thumb-320x200.jpg'

Everything is set correctly in the slider as far as I can see. Is there nothing else it could be?

Many thanks
  • Hmm, this is really weird. We did what you said and you're completely right. We checked those settings but we have completely no idea why they do not work. We contacted with ThemePunch guys already and hope they will reply soon because this issue is completely not related with theme. It's something on slider side.
  • No problem! I'll wait to hear what they come back with.

Thanks again.
  • ThemePunch guys replied on our message. This is what they wrote:

"we will add an option which allwos you to crop or take original.  And we will crop in the future to the Thumb Width and Height, and not to 320x200 !
    Thanks for pointing on this"
  • That's great! Many thanks.