BeTheme - Library - cant change header picture in the menu?

edited August 2015 in Theme support
Hi

I have tried everything now. I Looked at the manuel, looked through the theme options
asked in a Wordpress forum and nobody seems to have the solutions to change a simple
picture in your theme. I must say I have never had so many troubles in other themes finding a
a relatively simple solutions as in this theme.

The only problem I need a solution to is how to change the picture in the header (behind the menu)
Where do I do that? http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/library/#

It should be possible to use your theme without code but I cant see anywhere I can change this picture by
simply upload af new one in the settings.

I hope ypu can help...

Best regards

Comments

• Hi,

this background image was set under Theme options > Custom CSS & JS > Custom CSS section where below css is:
    #Header_creative{background:url("http://betheme.muffingroupsc.netdna-cdn.com/be/library/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/home_library_menu.jpg") no-repeat center left;border-right:0;box-shadow:0 0 0 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)}}
  • Okay but doesnt your information say that you can use this theme without code?
    How about the colour on the menu buttons where do I change the colour on them?
  • Some elements just can not be changed or modified with some easy css. Of course you can remove whole custom css but please notice that after that you won't be able to modify some great looking or important elements.

As you mentioned, there is no need to use the code of course because all pre-made layouts you see on demo are ready and you can import them with one click. It means you don't need to use any code to create them. Also please understand that some great looking things like this background can not be done with few easy lines of css.

But background color for menu items can be changed under Theme options > Colors > Menu & Action Bar section. "Menu | Active Link background" option is responsible for that bg color.
  • You write can NOT be changed or modified with som easy CSS?

Im asking for a solution where I can change for example the background image in the header without easy CSS.
    When someone writes you dont have to use code, you expect that its possible to change and
    make it suitable for your own business without code.

Almost nobody buys a theme and just use it exactly as it is...

Maybe you should consider making it possible to change all things without CSS like in many other theme like Enfold and Avada. Thats very user friendly

One more question...
    on this site there is, I think its called a subheader the "bar" in the top with breadcrums and sitename. How do I control this. I cannot place it in the top of the site it its placed in the bottom on my site and I would like it to come in the top

• One more thing...

How do I control menus on different pages and platforms?

for example on the website the menu/header is on the left side and on my ipad mini its in the top and the menu shows as a "burger" menu. Is it possible to control that so the menu always is on the left side on all platforms.

And how do I set a menu to only show on a specific page?

• 1. Any url to site where subheader is at the bottom instead of top? We did never met with subheader section which is under the content.

2. We do not have any option for this unfortunately. This is how responsive works and if you expect option for this behave, we do not have such. You can change this behave with some modifications in theme files only what was described on http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/29/responsive-toggle-value

P.S. Over 50% of our users use theme exactly as it is so you are wrong in this matter. Also please notice that we can not any option you only want because many of our customers uses very cheap and poor hosting services and more options = more problems for them. That's why it is not possible to add any option you can imagine.

Thanks for understanding!