The events Calendar

Hi,

I'm using the Events Calendar and I can't use the shortcake plugin as there is no support for the photo view which I'd like to use.

Having to link the plugin directly to a menu item instead of inserting it into a page I would like to modify or, at least, remove the subheader for that specific page only.

Could you please let me know how can I achieve it?

Many thanks in advance and best regards.

Christian

Comments

• Hi,

we are afraid that what you need, requires changes in theme files. So please send us url to this specific page where from you want to remove subheader and we'll try to help you.

Thanks!
  • Hi,

the events link is the following: http://www.tartufosavigno.com/eventi, I would also have another request regarding this site so, if you take a look at the site, could you please also let me know what I did wrong in the header?

I'm trying to use the simple header layout moving the menu from right side to left side, placing the logo at the center and having the search icon at the right. I did quite everything but I have the search icons in a separate line and the layouts are changing too much in responsive mobile display.
    Could you give me at least some hints to achieve what I'd like to do?

Thanks again for your assistance.

Best regards.

Christian
  • Ok. So to move the search icon up, you need to use below css:
    #Top_bar a#search_button { top: -60px !important; }
    But to decrease this empty section in header (height) please use below css:
    body:not(.template-slider) #Header { min-height: 0 !important; }
    #Top_bar .top_bar_right { height: 0 !important; }
    What you did with css needs changes in theme files and that's why it does not look perfect now. The css we gave you above is the only solution that may help you in this case.
  • Thank you very very much for your help!
  • Hi, sorry to disturb you once again but I have another problem related to the site header.

In the mobile version of the theme I would like the logo to be centered but it actually remains on the right side and not shown correctly.

Is there a way to make the logo be centered?

Thanks and best regards.

Christian
  • This happen because of your own changes. But below css will do the trick:
    @media only screen and (max-width: 479px) {
        #Top_bar .logo { margin-left: 0 !important; }
    }
  • Great! You really are n. 1 !!!

Thank you so much.
  • We're glad to hear that ;)