W3 total cache plugin

Hi, I recently add the W3 total cache plugin to optimise the page speed of my site, etasarruf.com. I went through each of the elements that needed fixing based on the google page speed insight tool and appropriately fixed the issues using the W3 plugin. Having said that the same errors still appear on the  google page speed insight tool.

Is this an issue with the template or with the plugin? What solutions can you offer?

Many thanks

Comments

• Hi,

what same messages still appear?
  • @pola6896,

We've had issues getting great scores with BeTheme and W3TC in PageSpeed Insights too.  Alot of this has to do with the fact that BeTheme is heavy with java scripting and uses a variety of CSS files.  

If this is a major goal for you, may I recommend paying the fee to W3TC to configure your plugin?  We've had to do this in the past a few times, and the results were great.  Before you do that, make sure you look at your results pages and make sure that you have done everything you can do (ie: smush images, server response times, mobile images spaced appropriately).