Css files not loading

Hi,

Seems that since today my css files are not loading anymore.

I didn't change a thing to he website, i did upgrade the theme today because of this problem but i still have the same issue.

Comments

• I believe i'm having the same problem. 
  • I am having the same problem at esi-lifeforce.com/wp
  • so, what is going on?
  • I'm in the exact same boat.  Started last night.  I upgraded to 9.5 this morning hoping it would resolve but nope...

Seriously what's happening here?
  • It appears to be an issue with the new Jetpack update.  IF you disable it, everything should work fine again.

Hopefully someone will get it figured out, I like using Jetpack.
  • jetpack, omg :( like it too
  • OMG! Thanks @elementdave!! As you say it is Jetpack! You just save me so much time!

Updated some plugins today on my site and then it all went weird with the fonts and layout. I've been pulling my hair out trying to find issue. I updated WordPress, BeTheme, and all plugins, repaired the database, reset permalinks etc. etc. I was trying everything and was just about to submit a request here when I clicked on this discussion.

I use Jetpack for a few important features so hopefully BeTheme can be upgraded to work nicely with the new Jetpack. 
  • Great to see you guys have fixed it - cheers!
  • Although now I'm having trouble connecting Jetpack to WordPress.com...
    I'm getting this error;
    Jetpack could not contact WordPress.com: register_http_request_failed. This usually means something is incorrectly configured on your web host. GnuTLS recv error (-9): A TLS packet with unexpected length was received.

Just wondering if anyone else is having this trouble reconnecting Jetpack after reactivating it or if it is just an issue with my host - but Jetpack was connected before I deactivated it so I don't recall having this issue before?

• @imtech7 This error is not related with theme at all. You must definitely look for a problem somewhere else.