The sidebars are not working anymore

Hello!

Please, after updating to the latest version, the sidebars stopped showing up at the site. I tried to reset the settings to their default then i re-configured the widgets from its designed page but still nothing is showing on the website.

It is good also to note that i cleared the cache and tested it using multiple web proxies to confirm the results.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

P.S: Please can you provide me a link to download the previous old version of BeTheme (9.5). This version (9.6) seems to have some problems. The CSS errors that i mentioned before and now the widgets.

Comments

• Hi,

looks like sidebar works on your site but you forgot to select it for page/s. If you want to set the same sidebar for all pages, you can do this under Theme options > Sidebars section. But 9.5 version of theme is included into latest package.
  • Hello!

Yes, you are right. In the past though, it was working without setting any custom sidebars. It seems that some changes have been made in the new editions of the theme. Everything is working well now, i fixed it already based on your notes.

Thank you very much for your help. I greatly appreciate your support up there.