Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Import Options

Hi Guy's,

I had a build a wordpress website with betheme on  I used export option in betheme to save my configuration of betheme. Now i have installed wordpress/betheme on my another website and want to use the export file of my first website. But if i import the export file in betheme..nothing happends.... Can anybody help me how to import my export file of my old website in to the new one.

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Yes i know. and all i want is to import the theme options. The problem only that it does not import my old Theme options.  

• edited September 2015
    Before i try to explain how i exported theme options. You should know that i dont have access to my old website. But i saved the betheme export file. 

What i did on my old website:
    1 - Clicked on Betheme Options
    2 - Clicked on Import & Export
    3 - Then in Export Options section i downloaded the theme option file.

What i try to do on my new website (different domain)
    1 - Clicked on Betheme Options
    2 - Clicked on Import & Export
    3 - Then Import from file
    4 - After i paste the configuration nothing happens.

• Hi - I have exactly the same problem.

I followed the exact same steps as @idee - and nothing is happening for me either.

To be clear - when importing - I should be copying and pasting from the betheme_options txt file that was created when I exported from my old site - is that correct?

I will also send a private message w my details,

thanks, Michelle

• Also - I am now manually updating some options - to improve the appearance of my site in the short term. 

I am copying and pasting from the exported text file - so there will be no issue w txt file overriding options.

thanks, Michelle
  • OK - I have now updated everything manually - however please do let me know for future reference.

thanks,
    Michelle
  • Sorry - just saw your previous comment re COPY button.  What is the EXPORT button used for then?

• Export -> Import is not working well.
    I just changed the domain of the site, and can't reimport the data.
  • I have the same problem as idee:

1. All my theme configurations were reset to default.
    2. I have a backup .txt
    3. I imported it but nothing happens, stays as default.

Can you point me to any other discussion when this has been solved?

I'll also send you a private message with access and the .txt file.

thanks
  • edited January 9
    I'm having the same issue with my theme. A developer exported it to theme_options.txt (Copy/Paste I assume) and when I paste into the import file field it makes no changes. 

File starts/ends like this: 
    ###a:399:{
    ;}###

Please help!

Theme Version 16.0.1
  • Ok will do. Thanks.

I'm unsure the version differences between the themes as it was from another developer and we are trying to get it across the line. But he popped in and figured it out somehow, so its ok now.

I find the lack of error messages that it didn't save / update properly frustrating.

Thanks for your response!

• The error comes when we make ANY change in the text we copy from the export option.
    My advice is to copy and paste the same text, then hit IMPORT, then hit SAVE CHANGES, then make changes manually, for example: on logos url