Editor cannot manage slides

Hello,
I've got a problem with Slider Revolution v5.0.6 included with BeTheme.

I would need an Editor to be able to manage some slides. I’ve already set in the General Settings the Privileges for Admin and Editor (select#role = “editor”).

But right now if and Editor goes to ”/admin.php?page=revslider&view=slider&id=1” or even ”/admin.php?page=revslider” wordpress echoes “You do not have sufficient permissions to access this admin page”.

Is there a way to solve this? Thank you so much

p.s. I've tried to ask ThemePunch-Support (creator of rev slider) but they said: "we kindly ask that you contact your theme’s author for any type of direct debugging"

Comments

• Hi,

revolution slider is a plugin that does not belong to us and unfortunately we can not be responsible for any errors related with slider. We can only forward some requests to plugin's author if something is definitely wrong. However, as we know, this issue is completely not related with theme. You can switch to default theme and you see the same behave. In this case we recommend to re-install plugin files via FTP only because it's the only safe method. However, if this won't help, please check some topics in google because maybe one of them will be helpful in your case.

Thanks!