Specific Menu and logo position

Hi, 

I have a client that want a very specific menu and logo position, i spent a lot of time trying to make it look like he wants but it didn't work, I managed to make it look as he wanted only when you view the website in desktop, but in smaller screens it looks ugly (menu items in front of logo, on Mac the menu is hidden to left....)

My client's website that i'm working on : https://www.adstudio-paris.com/home/

The menu and the logo positin like my client want it : these two websites : YSL  and   AMIPARIS  

Screenshots of what i did so far using these custom CSS tweaks:

#Header_creative #Top_bar .menu > li > a span { border-right: 0; border-bottom-width: 0px; line-height: 16px; }
#Header_creative #Top_bar .logo { float: right; text-align: justify; margin: 50px 0; }
#Top_bar .menu > li { margin: 0; z-index: 203; display: inline-flex; float: left; }#Top_bar .menu > li > a span:not(.description) { display: block; line-height: 60px; padding: 0 170px; white-space: nowrap; border-right-width: 1px; border-style: solid; }
#Header_creative { position: fixed; width: 250px; height: 100%; left: -200px; top: 0; z-index: 1001; -webkit-box-shadow: 2px 0 4px 2px rgba(0,0,0,.15); box-shadow: 0px 0 0px 0px; }
#Header_creative #Top_bar .top_bar_left { width: 114% !important; float: none; }

But it looks weird and ugly in responsive devices
screenshots urls : 

Please advise, 
Thank you

Comments