Theme is not responding on my site

Hello Team,

4 days ago to be exact I notice that the Be-theme on my site is not responding properly 
I thought it had to do with the new update, but after installing the version 10 today but its still not working
Meaning the page loads up fine but  and am not able to click on any of the tabs within my website or even scroll down, I checked this on different browsers having the same result, also on my phone and the same thing
I change the theme and it works fine 
Can someone give me a hand on this? to send them more details on the matter
Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

please send us url to site which does not work and we'll have a look on it.
  • yes sure 
    the page load up but, other than that you cannot scroll down or check any of the tabs like about us or any other
  • Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check how many html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.
  • But why this happens only with your theme and not with the rest?
    this has to do with your theme I don't know to fix any html errors 
  • So maybe you can explain why this happen on your site only and on over 150 of our demos everything is fine? We are 100% sure it's because of what you did on your side. Maybe one of your plugins did this mess or maybe you did it within your html code or own changes. Just install one of our demos without your extra stuff and you will see how clean code looks like.
  • That is exactly WHY am contacting you, As I mentioned before, am not good at coding so I couldn't change anything 
    I have been installing the updates and that's it, all in a sudden it just STOP working for me
    If you are not going to help me an give this kind of approach anytime I turn to your team, then WHY do you call yourself support 
    If I knew the answers then I wouldn't bother to even contact you, I was told your theme was amazing, I bought it but that is not the case.
    If you don't want to assist me then let me know to get my MONEY back
  • Like we wrote above, we do not offer theme customization. Before you register on this forum, you saw an information about that. If you want to know what is included into support, please read Item Support Policy. And please do not tell us that you use plain theme because we see own plugins installed. It means that you don't use plain version. We'll repeat it once again. Clear WordPress completely and install our theme without any additional plugins and changes. Then you will see how clean code looks like. And please understand that this is not our fault that you got these errors. If you don't agree with us, you can contact with Envato and ask about the refund. But explain them why you want this refund. We are sure, that they will tell you the same as we did.