Be Theme Visual Composer Installation

13»

Comments

• I had purchased your theme, and I'm having a lot of trouble understanding how to install Visual Composer. I assumed you include this with your install, but it wasn't there. I had already purchased the plugin a while back, Why still cannot use visual Composer (Frontend Editor) editor at my Betheme pages and posts? It Is Betheme lock this service? Please help ....
  • One of the reasons I purchased your theme is the bundled Visual Composer, LayerSlider and Revolution slider.  It is very surprising that what we end up with is the need to purchase it to keep it updated.  

Will muffingroup keep the plugins updated behind the scenes or must I purchase it when updates come along.
  • Hi,
    the plugins that come bundled with the theme are all free and fully functional plugins but they are not premium. This means that you will not have automatic updates from the theme author, you would have to buy the plugin alone and pay the whole price.
    We first have to test the new plugin and then add it to the bundle. So what you need to do is to update the theme and then go to betheme>install plugins. You will update and install any plugin.
    thanks