Text Background Color

I used interior demo ..

There are texts and images on offer page. It puts texts and images same coordinate on mobile version and create white rectangle between them.

I couldn't see white rectangle some part of that. Because of that I can not read the texts. How can I create a rectangle again.

My page is that;

It is very important I need your helps. 
[-O<

Comments

• Hi,

which white rectangle you mean? Please provide url to example page where you saw such rectangle because we don't know what you mean.

Thanks!

• Line which is under the 'NELER YAPIYORUZ' text .. white thin line ..

It's code is [hr height="30" style="default" line="narrow"] ..

Thanks ...
  • Sorry .. I answered wrong .. The rectangle seems when use that page on mobile devices .. ıf you look on pc you can not see ..The rectangle comes back to the text for read easily ..
  • When we check http://www.onno7.com/neleryapiyoruz/ on mobile, we only see that some texts are on background images that comes from section. Is that what you mean? You want to get white background for those text columns on mobile devices only to be more visible?
  • If you look that page on mobile, 

First Title KURUMSAL KİMLİK and back of that text there is a white rectangle and anyother image back of the white rectangle.

Down the page there is second title WEB TASARIM and only there is an image back of that text. There is no white rectangle between text and background image.

I want to put same white rectangle between text and background image for all of them.

First, third, fifth and seventh titles has white rectangle between image and text. You can easily read the texts.

But second, fourth and sixth titles has no. They has just image and text. Because of that you can not read the texts. 
  • Ok, so this is what we meant exactly. To fix this issue, please use below css:
    .highlight-left .column:first-child, .highlight-right .column:last-child {
        background: #ffffff none repeat scroll 0 0;
    }
  • Ok .. Now it started to work .. Thanks a lot :)