Flickr pictures in new tab

Hi!
I would like the flickr images to be opened in a new window/tab. Please help me with that.
Thank you!

Comments

• Hi,

are you talking about the Flickr plugin? If yes, then you should contact with plugin's author because we do not have such feature included into theme.

Thanks!
  • I am sending you a printscreen from word-press. image
  • Ok, so you mean widget. We thought that you are using plugin in the content. However, we do not have any option to open images in new tab. For that, you need to modify theme file which is responsible for that widget. It's functions/widget-flickr.php file.
  • ok, great but how can i modify that file? what code should i add it? thank you!

can i also rezise the square photo shizes? now all of them have white background with no space between them, see this blog.minimecraft.ro , how can i separate the pcitures (as in demo)? thank you!
  • Please notice that we do not offer files customization. In accordance to Item Support Policy such modifications are not included.

However, please send us url to your site where you got white background for those images and also send us url to page where we got flickr images without this background so we can have a look on it.
  • http://blog.minimecraft.ro - is the url, i don't want that you to change something, i need to know how can i set to open the links from the pictures from flickr widget to a new tab/window
  • Yes, you are asking us for files customization because currently we told you where this can be done. This can be done under functions/widget-flickr.php file by adding target="_blank" attribute for images.