Images no longer displayed

Hello,

I have updated wordpress version yesterday. And now some images are no longer displayed. 
I also have a problem with me header: the menu is not working anymore.
I don't know if there is a link between the update and these disfunction.
I have tried to deactivate the new plugins I have installed but I didn't see any change.

Thank you for your help,

Amandine L.

Comments

• Hi,
    The problem is always the same, client side cache (plugins) or server side cache.
    Please make sure that no cache is enabled and wipe the browser cache as well.
    thanks
  • I wiped the browser cache and disabled cache but the problem is still here. I tried on different computers and different browser.

• Then as we said earlier, please contact your hosting provider. This is most likely caused by hosting.
    Try also to remove the theme via FTP and install it again (also via FTP)
    thanks
  • I found the origin of the problem: it's because" LayerSlider WP" plugin need to be updated.
    It's only image with parralax settings who are not working.

I tried to update the plugin but I can't do it without a key licence. The plugin documentation says:

"If you've received LayerSlider as a bundled item in your theme, new releases will be provided by the theme author through theme updates, since Auto-Updates won't work without activating your copy of LayerSlider. "

So I guess I need to wait for your next update. Do you know when you will update the theme with the plugin update?

Thank you!

• In the next theme update (friday) the layerslider will be updated to 6.5
    If you want updates on demand you can always buy the plugin separately
    thanks
  • Ok thank you for your answer.

• Hello,
    I was waiting for your update on Friday and I still do not see an update.
    Do you know when you will update the theme?
    Because many elements of my website are not working because of that.

Thank you in advance.
  • The update will be today. We are releasing a new version so it is a bit delayed.
    thanks
  • Ok thank you!
  • Hello.
    Again, when will be your theme update?
    I have many problems on my website due to LayerSlider. I really need this plugin update and I have been waiting for several weeks.
    I bought your theme because the plugins were included, so I'm really disappointed.. 
    Thank you.

• hi,
    did you update the theme? There is a new version. Please remove the theme fromt your ftp and install the newest version.
    We recommend making a backup.
    thanks