Font-Size and Weight in menu - BeTheme

edited June 2017 in Theme support
Hi there,

I´m using the BeTheme "Business" for a client website and have set the Font to have a weight of "300 Light" and this works perfectly on all pages EXCEPT for the HOME-page and the MAIN MENU.

Also in the DROP-DOWN of the MAIN MENU the Font gets bigger too...

Could you please help me set everything to "300 Light" please?

And heres the link to the page: http://microbee.de/

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Daniel

Comments

• HI,
    First you have to set the 300 font in theme options>fonts>family, http://prntscr.com/fix2h8
    then you have to go to theme options>fonts>size&style and set each font to 300.
    thanks
  • Thank you for the advice - but I had done both things already... this would also not explain why the font size between the main menu links and the ones in the drop down is different. Could you please have a closer look at it...

Many thanx and
    best regards,

Danielimageimage
  • Can you please send the second screenshoot for the size&style?
  • Sure - here it comes:
  • The H4 which is responsible for the title of the icon boxes is set to 500 and all of the content is placed in <b></b> tags which makes then bold.
    Please fix this.
  • Thank you - I´ll check the H4s. But what about the main menu font...?
  • And the dropdown of the menu?
  • Here you can see the menu problem...

on the HOME page the font is not displayed correctly on all levels

on OTHER PAGES the font is displayed correctly on the 1st level in the menu but not in the DROPDOWN

And on the HOME page it still is not beeing displayed correctly - even after fixing the H4 and BOLD problem...

Any more ideas - I appreciate every effort.

Many thanks,

Daniel

• Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.
  • Thanks for your answer - but could you please be a little more site-specific. Just telling me to check the source code ist not a big help.

I found some errors of my own and corrected them.

But I also found some errors that I believe are created by the theme itself and have no idea how to solve those.

And... I don´t see how this should affect the problemes within the menu... please give me some more detailed information.

Many thanx and
    best regards,

Daniel

• This is not possible, if there are any errors they are from custom script/code or third party plugin that we do not support. The theme is free of any errors, you can check it on your demos.
    We suggest to deactivate all third party plugin.
    thanks
  • Thanks - the guys from codeable.com helped.
    You can close this thread!  :)>-

Best regards - Daniel