Add text & image below the main menu

I would like to add a small logo with a text below the main menu, more specifically just below the WPML switcher. I have tried to add a widget to Sliding top #1, but it doesn't show up at all. I've also tried to insert HTML code into header-creative.php between <div class="banner_wrapper"> and <div id="Action_bar">, which worked in version 8, but it doesn't work anymore since I have updated to v20.

Please let me know how may I insert content there?

Comments

• Hi,
    it does not work because on the update, the thme files got overwritten.
    We do not support direct file changes and our only options to display WMPL is the menu or the top_bar_right.
    thanks
  • I modified header-creative.php after update, I know that it gets overwritten. But it does not show up.

I have checked WPML settings, it's still ticked for "Sliding Top | #1" and works properly, i.e. where it should be.

So, how may I put content under the current WPML switcher?
  • What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact with your web developer. Item Policy clearly says: Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio thanks
  • edited June 2017
    So theme does not have any widget or space intended to put a content in the desired area? PHP files modification is the only way?

And you are actually intentionally hiding information to me, which file should I modify?
  • We are not hiding anything, the files are on your PC and you can do what you want. We just do not support direct file changes and you would have to modify the files to insert a widget field into the header.
  • So which file should I modify then?
  • If you want to make changes in the header then look into the header.php file.
    thanks