White Space in Header instead of Post Image

edited September 2017 in Theme support
Hi,

we are expieriencing a strange error: instead of showing the Page/Post Picture a blank white space is shown. And because we are close to finishing the Page and am currently presenting to the customer, we inserted manually pictures via the page options - but new blogposts or events still show this error. So we have to definitly fix it. How do we get our post images to show again?

(Example of the white Space: 

Comments

• Hi,
    sorry but we do not support tribe events, which I see is not working.
    thanks
  • edited July 2017
    Sorry, but it is an overall error, whicht we just did hide/cover up on the other pages. Same Problem is on every new BlogPosts, which you definitly cover...
  • the tribe event is just an example of the overall error - we just hide the error on other parts, because we are parallel discussing the design with our customers
  • Sorry but I look at your page and I can see images. Please send a link to the blog post that does not have the header image. You can just edit the post, and set the header image in the page options.
  • edited September 2017
    As i wrote above: we are currently disguising the problem for our customers. But here you can see it on a blog post. 

The strange thing is: if we switch to intro header, its black space
  • edited September 2017
    or here you see it on a page above: 

Please, it would be more than helpful, if we could move forward and not questioning that there is a problem...
  • Okay but I do not see there the problem is, please set a image for the subheader/header. Just edit the post/page and set it in page options.
  • edited July 2017
    Please, do read my description! Three days were making no progress because you don't take for serious what I'm writing... as an agency we thought, we would use BeTheme regularly for upcoming projects, but this case makes me thinking of buying other themes in the future...

Again: The set image is not working! Not the global in the theme options nor the ones set on each side. 
    When we set a post image by the usual Wordpress function (bottom right) its not there – until we set it in the muffin builder. The "classic Wordpress functions" usually works,(and works in other pages we build already with your theme) but does not work now since a week on this page. We don't know, why this function is broken and want it to work again, so the customer can use the site on his own after the design is finished. Please tell us how to fix it – and not, that there is no problem...
  • Not sure why my college didn't asked for the WP dashboard details yet but this would be much easier to check where the problem exactly is. Because we don't know what options and stuff you used in the back-end, please send us WP dashboard access thru https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and i will take a look on it as soon as possible. I am pretty sure this is one of the options you have set but must take a closer look on what you did and how.
  • You've got mail...
  • Any news?
  • Please continue the conversation on the mail, not here.
  • Would love to...but in our Inbox is (still) no Mail from you...
    So, please start a conversation with us there!

(9 Days, and we have come no step closer to solving this problem...)
  • You have been answered, http://prntscr.com/fv60vw
    Check your inbox and send correct login data
  • Thanks for your help – everything is now working out fine!