Bug using the slider in mobile modality

edited November 2017 in Revolution Slider

Comments

• Hi,

please send us link to page that you are talking about and also please show us on the screenshot, what is happening exactly.
  • imageThanks for answering. Sorry for my delay. Reduce the size of the page as mobile phone modality image. Have a look to the price size image. Hope to insert the image links here correctly. If not, I'll try again
    Thanks again
  • HI,
    the images do not work. Please use services like pasteboard.co or snag.gy to upload the screenshots.
    Also send a link, as requested, to the page
    thanks
  • edited November 2017
    hen I put the image right now by pasteboard.co https://pasteboard.co/GAisRzH.jpg.
    The bug is the price size: https://pasteboard.co/GAiuAj0.jpg
    Thank you too
  • Hi,

Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.

P.S. Anticipating your question, yes, those errors are not associated with theme and were made by you or one of your extra plugins.

Thanks!
  • Ok. How can i find the error when i'm in the Firefox html mode? I tried to deactivate two extra plugins but nothing happened. Then i have just other three plugins very used on websites. They were recently updated.
    Thanks
  • When you open the html mode you will see the erros in red, they might be cause fo the plugins but also the code you input.
  • edited December 2017
    I checked into the html code (Ctrl + U) and i didn't find any kind of error in red. Could it be a problem with server? Sometimes the website shows the error as the attached image 
  • I meant this page: view-source:http://www.accessoriomoda.com/collezioni/il-nostro-inventario-1/
    Not the main page. This post is about this page, not the main page.

•  I contacted my hosting provider. They wrote me the following things: the problem is caused by Muffin builder since after the first price does not assign the correct classes .pricing-box .plan-header .price sup.currency, pricing-box .plan-header .price pricing. Concact your theme developer

II checked the page you linked above. No red error found. Basically i didn't add any extra html code e extra plugins aren't in conflict with the theme . Please let me know
  • Here you go

The errors are either done by third party plugin or by you pasting the information to your website with some previous formating. Before you past4 anything to your website you need to make sure it has no formating. You can even paste html elements not knowing about it.
  • Ok i saw them. So how Can I remove errors? There are many in the image you sent. By the way I didn't  paste anything from third parts, i just filled the functions like infobox with the correct details. Could you be so kind to solve it for me?
  • Hi,
    Sorry but you will have to find it yourself. First disable all plugins, if the problem persists try to rebuld the page, this is probably somwhere in the text you have inserted into the items or the wordpress editor.
    thanks
  • I did what you said. The same thing was done by my hosting provider. We had the same result. No extra html code and no plugin are the problem of the bugs. We deactivated plugins one by one and there isn't any extra html code. For us, the problem is linked to the theme. Could you try the same things you say above and solve the problem? We don't know what still to do  
  • The bugs are still present after plugin deactivation and extra html code check. Please, try yourselves to have the confirm on what we say
  • Send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason. Please don’t forget to explain your issue in the messeage very clearly.

• Many thanks. I'll provide you everything clearly
  • I sent WP access and described the issue clearly by message. Please, let me know. Rgds
  • Thanks for helping. Now all is ok