How do I deregister the purchase code?

Hello,

I bougth the "BeTheme - Responsive
Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme " yesterday but I had to completely remove and re-install the site and theme this morning. When I try to register with my purchase code I have the following message: "Purchase code already used. Please deregister purchase code and remove theme folder on:
www.xxxxxxx"  but  I don't find how to deregister the purchase code.

Can somebody help me?

Thanks

P. BOUR

Comments

• the web site concerned is www.acdi06.fr
  • Hi,
    We deregistered it manually. You can now register it on another domain.
    thanks
  • Hi,

I'm sorry but you didn't deregister the right purchase code.

You deregister the one for the site www.chambresdhotes-corte.fr  (the purchase code ends with 69 ).

The purchase code I need to deregister is the one for acdi06.fr with 6f at the end.

many thanks in advance

P. BOUR

• Hi,

I used the purchase code you deregistered  even if it's not the one I need, but now with this code  I can't activate slider revolution  (and there is no error code neither message).

Any help is welcome ...

P. BOUR

• Okay we deregistered the second one. Please know that we are deregistering the keys manually only this week since there were some beta users. Next time you will have to install the theme again and deregister it yourself.

The bundled plugins do not need any registration, to have a key for the plugin you would have to buy it separeatly.

thanks
  • I got the same problem: When I try to register with my purchase code I have the following message: "Purchase code already used. Please deregister purchase code and remove theme folder on: www.xxxxxxx"  but  I don't find how to deregister the purchase code.
    I changed my hosting servers this morning and installed wordpress again and now i can´t get betheme registered. My website is www.dieringe.com.
    Can anyone help me?

• Sorry, please go back to your previous hosting and deregister the theme, if you have deleted it, ask your hosting providers for a backup.
  • I have the same problem, please help me. I want to delete the code of the site www.pastormiltonvalle.com
  • And the answer would be the same as my previous post, deregister it
  • I'm having a similar issue.  At some point, I accidentally registered BeTheme in my Development environment.  When I attempted to register in the live environment, it's giving me the same error message.  When I attempted to go back to the DEV environment to de-register the theme, it's showing as de-registered already (i.e,. its asking for the purchase code).  

Any idea how I can fix this?  
  • Never mind - I was able to re-register them in DEV, de-registered in DEV, and finally registered in LIVE.  
  • Hello Can you pls deregister my website wordpress-74410-298725.cloudwaysapps.com
    I deleted it and no way to get a backup

thx
  • I have the same problem than cleexou, the site it was on cloudways but was deleted and have no backup, how can I deregister?

tnx
  • Hi,
    All requests concerning license registration must be sent thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact
    thanks
  • Good morning team of Muffin Support Could you help me deregister my purchase code?  Because y had to delete all my wordpress Thanks.
  • Hi,
    All requests concerning license registration must be sent thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact
    thanks
  • This seems to be a very annoying issue. I have similar problem where I deleted my WordPress install and started from scratch but didn't know it had to be deregistered.

The old sql tables have gone as I was using automated install from cpanel.

Now I won't be able to do anything this weekend until support reply.
  • Hi,
    if you remove the license from your database then it will not get removed from our database.
    All requests concerning license registration must be sent thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact
    thanks
  • Hi, 
    I have the same problem and I sent you an email throw the contact form, I'm working for a customer and I am stuck and cannot keep on working without your help.
    Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks !
  • Hello I found out how to access to my WordPress trash versions I've solved the probleme ! :)
  • edited September 2017

• edited September 2017
    Hello,
    I would like to deregister purchase code. I cant't do this, always comes the information "Referer domain is different than registered domain. Please contact us using contact form on our Themeforest profile page.". 
    Please deregister my purchase code manually asap.
    Thanks.
  • If I delete the theme files will that automatically deregister it? I can't access the WP admin panel.
  • Hi,
    no sorry, if you delete the theme files the theme will be still registered. Please manually deregister the theme if you plan to move or remove the website.
    If more problems persist please send us a message privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact
     Thanks
  • Hi i have license for the them but after i transferd the domain and hosting from old hosting to bule host i got this message 

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}

Purchase code already used. Please deregister purchase code and remove theme folder on: www.uniquekw.com

• All requests concerning license registration must be send thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact
    Please attach your license key in the message.
    thanks
  • You answered above:

"no sorry, if you delete the theme files the theme will be still
    registered. Please manually deregister the theme if you plan to move or
    remove the website." But you don't tell HOW we manually can do that. !? How clever is it? :(

How can I "Deregeister" my code???
  • If you are using the version 20.0 + you can deregister the theme in wordpress dashboard>betheme
    thanks
  • Hello,
    I was trying to deregister my key from maeroks.com and would appreciate all the help I can get.
    Thank you.
  • @Maeroks
    All requests concerning license registration must be send thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact
    Please attach your license key in the message.
    thanks