Certain Subitems appear in all caps

In my Mega Menu, some of the subitems appear in caps, how can I change to "normal" size?

Comments

• HI,
    Please send a link to your website.
    thanks
  • http://wp.safinternational.net/saftest2/

Two questions here: one is certain menu appear in caps and don't know how to change them to "non-caps"

second questions. The font size of the submenu (1st and second level) items. If you see the are much larger than the menu. For example, if you go to "services" menu, the Strategy, Process all items within them have bigger fonts. How do I change the font size?

Thanks!
  • Use this css to fix the capitalization:
    #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu a.mfn-megamenu-title {
    text-transform: capitalize !important;
    }
    You can change it to uppercase, capitalize or lowercase
    #Top_bar .menu li ul li a {
    font-size: 14px !important;
    }
  • Can yuu please guide me as to where I exactly I should put this CSS code.

Thanks!
  • Thank you! This worked. Could you please let us know how we can change the color of submenu under "Services" only. As Service has submenu under it, and without the color or some other way to distinguish the submenu from the items, they all look the same.

And is there a way to remove grid (Horizontal lines) on the menu?

Thanks!
  • What exactly do you want to change and which lines, send a screenshot
  • Where do I insert screen shots? This box ask for URl when I click on Insert image.

If you go to the site, and when you click on the menu, the mega bar opens, and you see horizontal lines on the whole menu. I want to remove those. 

As for the other thing. Please go to the menu and click on the "services menu", you will see the first submenu, that contains, strategy, process, and Mangement, and outsourcing services, I want to change the color of these for submenu items, so visitors would know that this the menu and not the menu items.
  • Use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co to paste screenshots.